A 6 week journey into the art and science of happiness
- Learn to be kinder to yourself
- Experience the present moment
- Live in alignment with your values
- Understand the science of happiness
- Find practical ways to be happier, every day
"Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions."
- Dalai Lama
- guided meditations to help you unwind and switch into new routines
- weekly worksheets to guide you step-by-step through change
- challenge activities to put your learning into practice
- readings and videos to delve deeper into the science
- a group of like-minded souls to keep you accountable
Take your happiness in your own hands.
The skills you'll learn will be with you forever.
If you are currently experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety, please speak to your GP or other health professional for signing up for this program.
If you need urgent assistance, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or, (in the ACT) the Mental Health Crisis Team on 1800 629 354.
The program starts in October 2017 and runs for 6 weeks.
MindfullyHappy was created by Bernie Morris.
Bernie is a 30-something yoga & meditation teacher, independent health policy consultant, corporate trainer, wife and mum. She’s also a runner, silversmith, gardener, reader, and environmentalist. She enjoys sitting on top of mountains, having long hot baths, snuggling with her family and eating chocolate.
She has experienced several bouts of anxiety and depression in her life. She is slowly learning to go with the flow and let go of her compulsion for list-writing.
Bernie has studied medical science, science communication and public health including advanced studies in Germany in Mind-Body Medicine. She is a trained wellness coach and a qualified yoga and meditation teacher. She is fascinated by how the body and the brain work together and is excited to be sharing MindfullyHappy with you.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you soon.