8 weeks to a happier and more mindful life
Would you like to:
- appreciate the present moment
- identify your strengths and use them every day
- live in alignment with your values
- be kind to yourself
- find practical ways to be happier
50% genetics, 10% life circumstances and 40% within your control
- guided meditations to help you unwind and switch into new routines
- weekly worksheets to guide you step-by-step through change
- challenge activities to put your learning into practice
- readings and videos to delve deeper into the science
- a group of like-minded souls to keep you accountable
If you commit just 20 minutes per day, you will be happier.
The skills you'll learn will be with you forever.
The program starts on 26 April 2016 and runs for 8 weeks.
If you are currently experiencing symptoms of depression or anxiety, please speak to your GP or other health professional for signing up for this program.
If you need urgent assistance, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or, (in the ACT) the Mental Health Crisis Team on 1800 629 354.
"Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions."
- Dalai Lama
MindfullyHappy was created by Bernie Morris.
Bernie is a 30-something yoga & meditation teacher, health researcher & epidemiologist, wellness coach, wife and mum. She’s also a runner, silversmith, gardener, reader, and environmentalist. She enjoys sitting on top of mountains, having long hot baths, snuggling with her family and eating chocolate.
She has experienced several bouts of anxiety and depression in her life. She is slowly learning to go with the flow and let go of her compulsion for list-writing.
Bernie has studied medical science, science communication and public health and is currently studying for a PhD in population health. She has also trained as a wellness coach and as a yoga teacher. She is fascinated by how the body and the brain work together and is excited to be sharing MindfullyHappy with you.
Get your free happiness workbook and we'll let you know when registrations open
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Questions? Email email@example.com and I'll get back to you soon.